Spill Movie Reviews

They Talk Shit About Me (Ft. Verbz)

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Leadership is the way to success


The Thundercats have Lion-O, the X-Men have Cyclops, super models had Tyra Banks, reggae musicians had Bob Marley, Hollywood has Will Smith, the Israelites had Moses. (I could go on and on) These individuals have something in common they were are and will forever be remembered for their courage, selflessness, and wisdom. Above all else it's their ability to care for their peers that make them special. The true mark of a leader is to serve; making things better for one and all, giving hope and motivation. Trust me I know first hand what leadership is; to trust someone so whole heartedly you'd follow any order given without hesitation or question. True leaders like Barrack Obama make you feel like you are the focus of their attention when you're in a room together. I never met him personally but I get that uncanny feeling from him that he's sincere and caring. His sense of humour and down-to-earthness in talking to people masks a noble man of fierce intellect. If nothing else I'm proud of his achievement as a person of colour and what it represents, equality. I'm also hopeful that "yes he can" make a difference for the better in the lives of the American people.

No comments: