Spill Movie Reviews

They Talk Shit About Me (Ft. Verbz)

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Where the Magic Happens

My portal to the world, my Acer PC.

my big screen & monitor in 1
This is my wide screen monitor/HD TV, part of the package of my Acer 2nd generation PC. I spend countless hours before it wasting away my eye sight which is no longer 20/20. On the bright they still work and it's not how well you see it's the awesomeness of what you see. Isn't that X-Force wallpaper the greatest?

Photobucket
My computer desk that came in a boX and was assembled by yours truly. I've had that thing since my 1st PC in 2000. If you observe carefully you will see my enhanced music CDs; some movie DVDs (e.g. Elektra, Smallville); and Nintendo Game Cube games with X-Men Legends leading the pack.

Photobucket
The biggest eXternal harddrive I own thus far it's a terabyte. It's working great so far and doesn't heat up (even when I fall asleep leaving it on with no fan in my room).

Photobucket
My other eXternal harddrives (more coming soon >>>)

the mousepad
Side view of my seXy, comfortable mouse pad.

mouse
(more coming soon >>>)

No comments: